Residential managing agents are responsible for the safe operation of blocks of flats. They manage portfolios ranging from private to social housing, from a block of four flats through to developments with multi-blocks and hundreds of flats.
Client Needs Analysis
We work with the residential managing agents to complete risk assessments on blocks of flats. These visits are typically completed annually resulting in a written report within five working days of the visit and an annual presentation on the overall safety & fire findings.
Key benefits of using DP Maree Limited
We are experienced health & safety consultants. We offer a wide range of specialist support with a strong emphasis on providing practical solutions and risk control strategies:
- You have peace of mind knowing we are trusted by other respected residential managing agents.
- We have over twenty years experience in delivering health and safety solutions so you can benefit from our knowledge and expertise.
- An increasing acceptance and awareness of health & safety across the property management team, resulting in cultural change.
- Reduction in the issuing of enforcement notices following inspections from the Fire Officer.
- Same day response to issues identified during the property visit.
- Standardised reporting across the portfolio of property projects, which facilities performance comparison between buildings and property managers.
- A more streamlined and practical approach to risk assessing.
- Financial and efficiency benefits from dealing with consultants who can multi-task during the property visits.
Sample services include:
- Health & Safety Risk Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Combined Safety & Fire Risk Assessments
- Asbestos Re-inspections
Client testimonials are available on request to support these services.
Image via Dollar Photo Club